sexta-feira, 2 de maio de 2008

Banda sonora da minha vida

Achei isto engraçado e decidi fazê-lo, façam também =)

Opening credits: Nina Simone- Feeling Good
Waking-up scene: The B-52s- Pump
Average-day scene: Feist- Lonely Lonely
Best-friend scene: Feist- I Feel it All
First-date scene: The Cure- Just like Heaven
Falling-in-love scene: Martina Topley-Bird- Anything
Love scene: Feist- Honey Honey
Fight-with-friend scene: No Doubt- It's my Life
Break-up scene: Melissa Etheridge- Like the Way I Do
Get-back-together scene: Alice Smith- Dream
Fight-at-home scene: The Gossip- Coal to Diamonds
"Life's okay" scene: Feist- One Two Three Four
Heartbreak scene: Snow Patrol- You Could be Happy
Mental-breakdown scene: Natalie Merchant- My Skin
Driving scene: Goldfrapp- Ooh La La
Lesson-learning scene: Gary Jules- Mad World
Deep-thought scene: Feist- The Park
Flashback scene: Sia- Breathe me
Party scene: The B-52s- Funplex
Happy dance scene: Scissor Sisters- Kiss you Off
Regret scene: Uh Huh Her- Explode
Long-night-alone scene: Portishead- Roads
Death scene: Iron & Wine- Cinder and Smoke
Closing credits: The Beatles- In My Life

1 comentário:

Mia disse...

mto nome k aprecio ;)